28/03/2019

Dream On - Prima Marketing


Let's finish the month with some projects I've done for Prima Marketing! First up is this dark and maybe even regal canvas from yesterday's post about the two new texture pastes at the company blog.

To me “Unicorn Paste” is about twinkle and shine! Even though you’d probably think about something white and sweet connected to Unicorns, I really like the look of the paste on top of a dark surface as well. It’s like twinkling stars or shaved ice. 

For this canvas I went with a regal color scheme of purple and gold. I used different sparkly and shiny product ranging from the Metallique paints to waxes and golden pearls. Hope you like it!

Thank you for your visit today! Have a pleasant day! 








1 comment:

chicagoann13 said...

Absolutely stunning piece!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...