27/03/2019

Illustrate your life - GDT AALL & Create


Moikka! Can you believe it's already Wednesday? It seems that the older I get the faster the time moves, weeks just fly by! Here's a little something I did as a guest designer to AALL & Create using some of the new stamps. You can see the new designs for example in here (link) at the brand's Facebook page.

What I really love about these stamps is their sketchy look. I fell in love with "Numbered Pencils" the moment I saw it and also love the "XXX" as it's so versatile. This time I did a journal page with the two and added also some background work with stencil "Diamond Life"." Underneath you can see a "wip" photo of the project. 


The green in the page was inspired by an old postage stamp. I first to add it in the journal as well, but then decided against it as I made my own stamps using the AALL & Create stamp set. The old postman is cut from a paper by 7 Dots Studio - I thought he fitted the theme perfectly! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day!


Stamps and stencils used:
#165 Numbered Pencils , #70 Diamond Life , #159 XXX


Materials: AALL & Create, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Sinelli



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...