11/02/2019

Together - GDT AALL & Create


Hello you AALL sweeties! Valentine's Day is just around the corner so I created something sweet and candy-like using AALL & Create stamps. The snuggling owls are from the set #155 Love Birds. I stamped them using embossing ink and then embossed with black embossing powder. I then used alcohol markers to color the owls. 


I used the set #150 Create it Grunge to make the background. To the white paper I made watercolor stamping so the pattern isn't clear, but stamped the flower part of the stamp to a separate piece of paper with embossing ink. I then embossed the pattern with pink, translucent powder and cut the flower loose and added it to the background. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sweet day! 


Stamps used: #155 Love Birds, #150 Create it Grunge








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...