13/12/2018

Twinkle twinkle little star - 7 Dots Studio


Hello there! Have you noticed that there's a new challenge at 7 Dots Studio (link)? Be also sure to check the rules and guidelines as they have now changed for the challenge. For example there's now two categories which you can use to participate - beginner and advanced. Here's my project created with inspired by the current challenge! 


The natural elements of the mood board really spoke to me. That’s why I used little wooden disks in my card as well as why I added the holly and mistletoe branches in it. I also liked the bokeh in the pictures and the glimmer, so I used a patterned paper that had a bokeh feeling to it and added also white splashes in my background.

I used the color palette in the mood board as well. There’s some neutral shades on top of the red, green and gold. Red can be seen in the cardbase as well as in the holly berries. The green is quite easy to see as it’s the dominating color in the piece. The gold is added to the card with the golden stars – I treated the chipboard pieces with golden embossing powder.

Have you participated to the challenge yet? If not, what would you use as your jumping off point in the mood board?

Hope to see your take soon! Have a great time creating!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Cold Country – Clear stamps 
Cotton Candy Dreams – Star stencil
Northern Lights – Words Stickers 6x12


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powder, Sinelli




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...