01/12/2018

A cool, simply beautiful odyssey - mixed media YouTube hop


Hello there and sweet Saturday! If you like mixed media, today is a good day! Today is the first day of a two week long YouTube hop with prizes to be won! If you like to participate, please head over to my YouTube channel (link) and see the instructions there. I've also included all the channels participating here underneath with a direct link to the videos.


Channels participating to the hop:

Riikka Kovasin (it's me!)


The hop has a theme - mixed media and winter - and also a mood board you can see above. What you can also see above is my take on the subject. A canvas with hints of color but a lot of frosty details and sparkle. As it's a YouTube hop, I made a process video about my process which you can see below. 


I was inspired by the winter feeling of the board but also the fabric and knit details in it. So I chose to use fabric in my canvas as well as different papers.As you can see from the color scheme, I was also inspired by the teal found in the mood board. 

I hope you like what I did and find the hop inspiring! May Lady Luck be on your side with the prize raffle! You have until December 15th to participate. 

Have a great weekend and great hopping!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powder, 7 Dots Studio, A Flair for Buttons, Sizzix, Varalusikka











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...