30/11/2018

Live inspired - Prima Marketing


Fri-yay! And tomorrow it's the first of December! Holidays are coming! And you know what else is coming? New collections from Prima! You can see the reveal posts here (link) at Prima's blog.

This page is done using one of the new collections called Pretty Pale. You can see the reveal post here (link). What I really love about the Pretty Pale is the colors and the patterns. For example this paper I used as the background for my layout – such a perfect design with a ready place for the photo and a layered look! 


This layout is something I'm replicating during a Facebook live next Monday, December 3rd. The time is 2 pm ET or 8 pm CET or 9 pm in Finnish time. During the show I’ll show a little bit of the new collection so you can sneak all the papers and some of the other elements there is. I'll also create a layout using it. I’m giving the background a light mixed media treatment and then layering papers and embellishments on top. 

I hope you can join me on Monday! Until then - have a great start to the weekend! See you later!






4 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Todella kaunis.

Unknown said...

Liked the 1st one you made but loved the papers you used in the live video. Wish I could layer like you and Terhi K do, but it never looks the same...Sadly, my favorite paper with the copper flowers sold out the first day available at scrapbook. com and couldn't get it. I enjoy your layouts very much!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you so much Sue! <3 I'm sorry to hear that the paper was sold out so soon! Hopefully they get a restock!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kiitos :")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...