03/11/2018

Time together - Prima Marketing


Hello there and great Saturday to you all! This is an announcement post of a new Facebook live happening at Prima's Facebook site on next Tuesday! The time is 2 pm EST / 11 am PT / 9 pm Finnish time / 6 pm GMT. I hope you can join in!


My goal was to make a vintage inspired decoration piece which you could even use as a part of a center piece of Thanksgiving table. By changing the photo to that of your family and loved ones or even making two of the wooden pieces, you could decorate the dinner table.

But I guess it’s because Halloween is so close that I chose orange and purple for this project as well as that a bit haunting photo! Not that you can see those colors so much any more as I added the embellishments on top as well as the paper layers.


I played with different mediums in this piece like Texture Powder, two sorts of gel medium and watercolors. If you want to create along side me, underneath is a list of the materials I'm going to be using!



Thank you for stopping by today! I wish to see you on Tuesday! Have a great weekend!


Materials: Prima Marketing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...