04/11/2018

You + Me - GDT AALL & Create


Hi there and happy Sunday! Last Sunday I shared my first project as a guest designer to AALL & Create and here's my second one! I played with one stencil and three stamp sets in this one. 

I consider myself most of all a mixed media scrapper, so what I immediately saw in the "Growth in Numbers" stamp was a place for the photo. I stamped the pattern a couple of times across the project - starting from making my own washi and adding a cut out flower behind the photo. The embellishments are made using the "For the Record" stamp set.

The photo is from a Prima Marketing ephemera pack and the journaling is from an old book. Freely translated it reads: "- I guess that mommy has told you, that you can't go along strangers in night time, right?". 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the new week!


AALL & Create stamps and stencils used: 

#45 Digital Bubbles stencil
 #118 Border Marks stamp set
#120 Growth in Numbers stamp
#125 For the Record stamp set


Materials: AALL & Create, Prima Marketing, Ranger





2 comments:

Jo Kirkbright said...

I look at the AALL stamps with awe but have trouble working out which bits to use &/or cover up - your work has inspired me to trust the shape as much as the image - thank you

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Tämänhän Ab esitteli TVssäkin. Upeita kerroksia ja tekstuuria!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...