02/11/2018

Art Daily



Moikka! Maybe you've heard about Art Daily already? I've been sharing some links and posts over social media but thought to write a few lines to my blog as well. 

Some time ago I was really honored to be asked to be a part of this new Finnabair project. I was amazed, too, and doubt if I have anything to give to such a journey. But when I was making the first project for the Art Daily Cafe blog (link), I realized that maybe I do offer something and can give my point of view to it. I was also worried that I don't use art journal that much. But this project isn't about the journal or how you should use it. It's about creating daily or at least giving yourself time to create. 


It reads in the Art Daily blog and Facebook (link): "Our lives are so much more than endless to-do lists, constant planning, and multi-tasking. Too often we don’t give ourselves permission to stop for a moment, take a breath and to do what truly makes us happy and fulfilled. From our experience, we know how important is to carve out some space and time to create, focus on yourself, your goals and dreams. Art Daily is here to help." Those words ring true to me. I changed job some time ago and although I really like my new job, it's been a learning curve to find time to make something. I have been working full time and crafting for years now, but with this new job I have a completely different daily schedule than with my old one and thus need to adjust my family and own time. 

But when I do get a little time to make a project, it's all worth the hustle! Creating makes me feel good and after some time with my hands in the paint jars (figuratively most of the time), I again feel like I could take on the world!

So, what about you? Do you have time to create daily? If your answer was no, please think again and ponder if you put too much pressure to the outcome and project. I'm soon sharing my first project and that is far from perfect! It's just that you need to adjust your thinking, maybe not as much your schedule or style of creating! 

If you want to read more about the Art Daily project, please visit this blog post at Art Daily Cafe (link) or this post (link) at Finnabair's own blog. To see the specific Art Daily supplies, please visit Prima's blog (link).  

Thank you for stopping by today! See you soon again, I hope!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...