01/11/2018

Black and purple tag - Wow Embossing Powder


Hi there! It's new month and you know what that means, right? A new challenge theme at Wow Embossing Powder fans (link)! That's a group for people liking the Wow Embossing Powder powders and products. This time the monthly challenge is "Sparkles / Christmas". So you can either use the Wow Embossing glitters, that are called the Sparkles in your project or make a holiday themed thing! Here's also the direct link to the challenge folder for November (link).


As you can probably tell, I used the "Sparkles" part of the theme in my make. I made the background using a Sparkles glitter called "Regal" and gel medium. I mixed these two into a paste and then applied it through a stencil to my project. I also added embossing powders to the chipboard swirls and on top of the metal embellishments. There's also a moulded embellishment using Melt-It powder. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great Thursday! 


Products used from WOW: 



Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Sizzix, Prima Marketing






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...