15/11/2018

So blessed - Prima Marketing


Hiya! Last week it was again time for a Facebook live and this time I did a mixed media piece. My goal was to make something that could be used as home decor or as a center piece in a Thanksgiving table. You can see the announcement post here (link) with the complete materials list.

During the show I was playing with two different types of gel mediums, acrylic paint and Texture Powder - a handy medium to your medium repertoire. If you couldn't be there for the live show, no worries, you can see the recording of the show below! 



I'm hoping to do a Facebook live in my own page (link) as well at some point but unfortunately haven't had the chance yet. But I do have a couple of projects and ideas for it! Hopefully during December if not earlier.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Thursday! 


Materials: Prima Marketing






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...