17/09/2018

Thanks - Facebook live card - Prima Marketing


Hi there and happy new week! Last weeks Tuesday was a super exciting one! I kept my first official Prima Facebook live and while it did not go as smoothly and good I would have liked, now the ice is broken and I bet the next one is easier! 

If you want to see the original post announcing the live show, please click here (link). It also includes the materials list.


I was doing a rustic autumn card during the show talking about the Prima inks and sharing a couple of tips and tricks as well. Unfortunately my screen was too far and didn't automatically scroll the comments so I couldn't answer them in real time. But I think there must be a way to make that happen, too, so I'll be better next time. The biggest issue though was the darn camera not focusing to the table! When I started it looked OK, but somehow the image then turned or stayed blurry. I guess it's the same reason I had sometimes way back with Artists Live shows - too much light! 

If you were not able to join the live, I've added the recording underneath for you to see. 



If you have any questions, please fire away! Thank you for stopping by today! And a special thank you to those who attended the show! I hope to see you all next month as well! And I'll promise to show the mould part again - even though the project doesn't use it!

Have a great start to the new week!


Materials: Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...