18/09/2018

Lavender Frost card - Prima Marketing


Sweet Tuesday! Have you seen all the new collections Prima Marketing is launching? If not yet, here's direct links to the reveal post of the three new collections (Georgia Blues (link) ; Lavender Frost (link) ; Moon Child (link) ), to Finnabair's line newbies (link) and there's also new planners to come!

I needed my "Speedy Gonzales" mode when doing this tag as there was just one morning between the arrival of the new goodies and when the project needed to be turned in, but I definitely wanted to play with them! The new collections are very beautiful and I love how they all are so different.


"Lavender Frost" collection makes me think about my grandmothers. The florals have a lovely vintage tone and I adore those purple and lavender shades! But I also love that it’s color palette fits winter time as well. Just by adding some icy glass beads and new “Frosty Pearl” icing paste it would make an awesome Holiday greeting!

For this card I decided to go with the “summers gone” wibe and used a wreath pattern from the Journaling Notecards pad as my base. I then filled it with beautiful Prima blooms from the collection. I also added some lace pattern underneath the wreath using a stencil from the flower pack and Modeling Paste.

Whenever I’m asking my husband what color I should use in a project, his response is always first “lavender”. So, I guess he’s going to love this collection as well!


Materials: 

634308 – Lavender Frost 6x6 pad 
634322 – Lavender Frost 4x6 Journaling Cards 
635114 – Lavender Frost Flowers 
635138 – Lavender Frost Flowers 
635091 – Lavender Frost Flowers 
634360 – Lavender Frost SIIC 
584269 – Watercolor Confections Tropicals 
961350 – Modeling Paste 


Materials: Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...