08/08/2018

Mint chip roses - Craft Stamper


Hi there! Here's a little spring pastel card I made for Craft Stamper's RSS (Ready Set Stamp) gallery and that was published in the May 2018 issue of the magazine. The color palette for this gallery was filled with lovely pastels and made me think about ice cream! 

For my take on the floral theme I combined some lovely paper blooms together with Carabelle Studio stamps. Those sort of doodled circles create the leaves to the composition but I also added some leaves or vines to the background with another Carabelle stamp. There's also some white gesso in there and a die cut doily. 

Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a delightful day!

PS. A new issue of the Craft Stamper has just been published! If you want to see the cover and read the editor's note about the magazine of what's inside, please take a look here (link). As you can read there, there's a Masterclass piece from me! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sizzix, Carabelle Studio, Echo Park, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...