09/08/2018

Let it bloom - Craft Stamper


The gardening season is almost at an end here in Europe. Well, not yet, but drawing closer to hibernation time. But these gardening tools were made for and published in a spring issue of Craft Stamper magazine. They belonged to a 3D gallery in the February issue where the team altered gardening tools! 

When Trish sent me this idea, I jumped in immediately! I just love alter things. I turned my tools into sweet, flowery ones. The fun part was making the composition, naturally, but I also loved stamping to the blades of the trowel and fork. I used a flowery stamp from Wow! and also a green sparkle embossing glitter from the same company. 

I really enjoyed doing these, so maybe I should get to a garden shop to buy another set to alter! Have you altered gardening tools? Or other tools like hammers or saws? Oh how I would love to alter a rusty saw! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a sweet day! 


Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...