07/03/2018

Sea ATCs - want one?


Can you hear the ocean? In this bunch there's several seashells that can echo the sound of the waves. The cards were my samples before and during a workshop some time ago in Helsinki. The topic was watercolors and Wow Embossing Powder products like Melt-It powder. 

I really like how these little ones turned out! But what I like even more, is how the cards of the people attending the workshop turned out! It's always such a pleasure to see how the same materials and techniques are transform into so many different shapes and things! I just love that. 


These cards are available for grabs. So if you'd like one, please send me a mail (rkovasin(a)gmail.com) with you postal address and I'll send you one! Open to all around the world, I post worldwide. 

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a calming Wednesday! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powder



2 comments:

Jaana H-V said...

Onpa kauniita!

Sue Kosec said...

I received my ATC today and absolutely love it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate you!

xo
SuZeQ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...