06/03/2018

School girls - A Flair for Buttons


Hello there! How are you today? Fine, I hope! Here's something I've been meaning to scrap for quite some time now but somehow haven't got the right mood or products or something has just been keeping me back. But now I finally got the two school girls scrapped! The page is done for A Flair for Buttons (link).

The picture in the page is taken when my older one started first grade and my younger one went to pre-school. It was a big day for all, especially my younger one who had been craving to go to the same building, the school, than her older sister.


I chose to go with a fresh, summer styled color palette in the page choosing a pale blue patterned paper as my background and accented that with touches of yellow. I also used yellow as the color of my mediums - watercolor, ink and acrylic paint, which I used to treat my background. If you want to see how I made the layout, please see the video below! 


As you can see from the video and pictures, the flair buttons follow the same overall color palette, at least to some extent. I used two sets in the page - Black and Gold and Back to School 2. The previous because of the color palette and the texts, the later because of the topic. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I wish you a great day! Oh and if you wish to see some brand new flair buttons, check out A Flair for Buttons' Instagram (link)


Sets used: 

 



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, American Crafts, Prima Marketing, Rager, Lollipop Box Club, Elizabeth Craft Designs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...