17/01/2018

With all my heart card - Wow Embossing Powder


Hello there and sweet day! Here's a little something I created for Wow Embossing Powder - a heart shaped card. Love is in the air as Valentines Day closes in, but on the other hand, there's always a good day to spread some love! Don't you think that too? 

I have to confess something. Before my two girls I disliked pink. Even as a child I wanted to have the blue versions of everything as in my youth it seemed that everything came in either pink or blue. I can even remember having an argument with my mom about a jacket she was buying to me as she suggested this pale pink, like a cotton candy color and I insisted of having the jeans blue one. 


So yes, pink has never been my favorite. Even when my girls were small, they were rather clothed in blue than pink - and I heard quite a few times what lovely little boy I had. But when my older one turned three, everything changed. She insisted on having everything in pink and in glitter. So I just had to learn to live with it. And slowly I started first to endure pink and then even to love it. So nowadays you'll see quite a lot of pink in my crafts! Blue is still my favorite, by far. 

But when it comes to hearts and Valentines, there's only one color to use and that's the once dreaded pink! If you wish to see how the card was made, please visit the Wow blog for a step by step (link)


One more time, the finished pink card with the sparkling and golden touches! A great little something to be given to a loved one with a box of chocolates or a nice bunch of flowers! 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope the card inspires you! Lots of love!


Materials from Wow:

Melt-It powder


Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Sizzix, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...