18/01/2018

Dreaming of flowers - Sizzix


I love the increasing light! There's still not a lot of it as the day is shorter than 7 hours long here in Finland, but it's getting better! After the darkness the light even brighter! As I'm kind of in a spring mood already, I created this spring canvas with turquoises and greens. It's made as a Sizzix influencer.


I created the flowers using the "Wild Layered Flower" die for the blooms in the piece. I cut several flowers and then layered them on top of each other. I also used the "Scroll" die two ways in the canvas. First I cut the leaf shapes out of cardboard and then used the cardboard piece as a stencil to apply some Modeling Paste into my canvas. The leaf chippies I used as decorations in the canvas itself. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great day! 


Dies used: 



Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...