13/12/2017

Oh snap! - Wow Embossing / Pink and Main


Oh snap! I saw a wonderful old camera shaped box this summer while we visited London with the family, but didn't buy it after all as I'm trying to hunt a real thing, a real old camera. But boy, it would have looked good in this picture! Silly of me not to buy it after all! Oh well, it goes to the list of things I regret not buying when I saw them...

But back to the actual things that ARE in the photo - some cards I did for Wow Embossing Powder using Pink and Main stamps. 


Above you can maybe see the idea of the cards better. I used different embossing powders to make a kind of paint splash and then added the stamped camera on top. Both the camera and the greeting are stamped with embossing ink and embossed with black powder. The camera is colored using watercolors. 

In the card underneath I used the same idea, but did it a bit differently. Instead of doing a separate "paint" piece, I embossed the powders straight to the background creating this painty, monoprinted look. The camera is then stamped with Archival Ink and colored here and there using white Sharpie.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Wednesday!


Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Pink and Main, Echo Park, Ranger, Sharpie


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...