12/12/2017

Gel medium brush - Craft Stamper


Hello there! Yesterday I shared an altered palette that was done for a Masterclass article in Craft Stamper magazine. In that post I mentioned that I had done an altered brush, too. So today I'm sharing the brush! 

I've used the same techniques with this as in the palette and the color scheme is the same. As the projects were a part of July issue, I though warm, summery colors were in order.

If you have a copy of the issue and have read the article, I would love to hear what you thought about it! Thank you for your visit today! Have a painty day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Carabelle Studio, Ranger, Talens



2 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

WAUUUUUUUU

Unknown said...

Aivan huikea! Simply awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...