01/06/2017

One School Girl - 7 Dots Studio


Have you been missing a video? If yes, I have good news for you! This layout comes with a video tutorial! It's done for 7 Dots Studio and you can see the original post here (link) at 7 Dots Studio blog.


My older daughter started school almost a year ago. She was so excited about her teacher, new friends and about school altogether! For this page I chose the photo and the composition, but the journaling is her words. I asked what was the best thing in school and wrote down her answer. I think it will be fun to read that in a couple of years!

As the topic of the page is school, I felt that the alphabet design of the “Inkwell” paper fit the theme well. The paper gave me the idea to do a quite monochrome page with just a touch of color. I spread the letters across the page and hid the pattern in the background paper underneath the gesso and the letters. 


If you want to see how I made the page, please see the video on top! Hopefully you’ll find that inspiring! 

Thank you for your visit! Have a great day!


Materials:

Cotton Candy Dreams – Die Cut Elements 6x12
Writer’s Block – Word Stickers 6x12
Homegrown – Clears Stamps

Um Wow Studio: Cotton Candy Dreams – Teal Blooms Flair


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Markering, Ranger, Um Wow Studio, American Crafts


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...