16/05/2017

Something amazing - a new team!


Hi there and happy Tuesday! I have some amazing news to share with you! Not so long ago I had a wonderful email and the result is that I'm now creating monthly for Sizzix! Can't wait to get properly started but as I wanted to spill the news already, I created a little tag with dies I had. If you wish to see something done with a bit fresher dies, head over to Sizzix blog (link) or visit the website (link).


The tag itself is cut with the "Tag and Bookplate" die out of 7 Dots Studio paper. As you can see, I used one of the bookplates in my tag as well. I patterned the tag using a self-made stencil using the "Washer Border" die. I just cut a piece of scrap paper and then inked through the openings. I also included a doily styled shape cut with "Vintage Doily" die. Two of the dies still seem to be available but unfortunately the doily one is gone. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you have any request as what I should post, please send them over and I'll do my best!


Dies used: 
656938 -  Movers and Shapers L die Tag and Bookplates
657826 -  Sizzlits Decorative Strip die Washer Border
658506 - Sizzlits die Vintage Doily


Materials: Sizzix, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing


1 comment:

magicalmagpie said...

Congratulations Riikka, I am sure you will do them proud. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...