24/05/2017

Cards for Tape Garden


Yesterday I shared some layout I made for Tape Garden and today I share a couple of cards I sent to them. They are pretty different, but what they have in common is the use of tapes and other supplies from the shop.


This pink card has a mixed media inspired background and then some pretty blooms on top. The yellow leaves are stamped used a waterlily stamp from a gold fish set. I also included some shaped tape into the card. 


This other card is more straight forward. The pattern behind the fish bowl is done with washi tape and the gold fishes and plants as well as the whole bowl is stamped and then cut loose.


If you didn't already visit Tape Garden yesterday, here's a link to their shop (link)! Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day!


Materials: Tape Garden, Prima Marketing, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...