19/04/2017

Sweetie love - GDT Elizabeth Craft Designs


Hi there and great Wednesday! Yesterday I shared a card I made as a guest designer for Elizabeth Craft Designs and today I'm sharing a layout that uses the same techniques. If you looked at the step by step tutorial (link) I guess you could see how I changed the steps to make the layout. But there's more - I thought it would be fun to make an actual video of the process to you! You can see the video a bit further down the post. 


Before you watch the video, maybe you'd like to know who is the person in the photo? It's my darling husband! He has a multitude of good things about him, but I also really love the wrinkles around his eyes when he smiles! I just love to see him smile!


Thank you for your visit today! I hope I have inspired you! Wishing you a lovely day! 



Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:

Soft Finish Cardstock, white

Other:

Prima Marketing - Clear Gesso
Prima Marketing - Watercolor Confections Tropicals
Distress Ink - Broken China, Blueprint Sketch
Archival Ink - Jet Black
A Flair for Buttons - Lovely Words 8 flair button
paperclips


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, Prima Marketing, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...