12/04/2017

Growin' - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! Some days ago I shared my first monthly creation for 7 Dots Studio and told how I used the same materials in my two pages. Here's the other page. You can read more about the first one and see it here (link) in an older post.

This page is about three growing ladies – my two girls and my father’s dog. My older one just turned 8, my younger one is soon 7 and the dog just turned 2. In the photo they all seems so little and now they are so much bigger even if the photo is less than a year old! 

I wanted this page to be more sweet and romantic than the previous one. Here I used the background paper normally and the twine I used as a design element sort of divides it to turquoise and soft peach sections. I used a speech bubble chippie in this page, too, as well as the letter stencil. The previous one is peeking behind the flowers on the right side of the photo and the latter I used to write the title.



Thank you so much for your visit today! Wishing you a lovely day! 


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Cotton Candy Dreams – Word Stickers 6x12
Writer’s Block – Letter Stencil 
Soulmate – Squares Mask 
Homegrown – Clear stamps 
Um Wow Studio – Writer’s Block – First Edition Flair 
Um Wow Studio – Cotton Candy Dreams – Pink Flowers Flair


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Um Wow Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...