14/03/2017

The Ocean makes her heart sing - Prima Marketing


Have you noticed that March is the coloring month over at Prima's? There's videos, step-by-steps and how to's at the blog with all the coloring products Prima has. If you haven't checked yet, now's a good time to start! Here's the link to the site (link)


My idea behind these two cards was to use as little other products apart from the Paintable Pads as possible. Like to give the coloring products or actually the colourable product as much space as possible. As I’ve been living near the sea shore my whole life and have a thing about the ocean, I chose to go with the French Riviera pad. This provided me not only the beautiful background paper but also little note cards and the focal point images! A perfect match! 

I colored the pieces with Watercolor Confections and then added a couple of patterned paper pieces as the backing, a stamped greeting and a few crystals to mimic air bubbles. Easy as a day in the beach!
 

Which one of the two is your favorite? I really liked the fun fish and while making the cards I was sure it would be my favorite but now seeing them both ready I think I need to change my opinion and pick the anchor one!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a joyful day! And lots of coloring time!


Materials: 

584177 - 6x6 Paintable Pad French Riviera 
584269 – Watercolor Confections: Tropicals 
990756 – French Riviera: Au bord de la Mer 12x12 
990763 – French Riviera: Respirer l’air de la Mer 
584801 – French Riviera SIIC 
911379 – JN Cling Stamp Gina 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...