28/03/2017

Cotton candy dreams - 7 Dots Studio


I love the increasing amount of light here up north! The long winter starts to be over and there’s sunlight and if not that, at least daylight streaming through the windows again! Ah! This is effecting also my creating as I start to use different colors and have noticed a big increase in my use of flowers in my crafts! 

So when thinking about the project I was going to make for a tutorial piece for 7 Dots Studio, I decided to do a flowery layout. I used sweet, pastel colors and a lot of blooms to make a spring-like page with candy-like colors. Please see how the layout was made from the video below. 


The layout is about our trip to Berlin a couple of summers ago. While in there, we visited the beautiful Charlottenburg Palace with a lovely Baroque style garden so the blooms seemed really appropriate for this page! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day! 


Materials used:

Homegrown – Clear stamps
Cotton Candy Dreams – Word stickers 6x12 
Cotton Candy Dreams – Chipboard 

Um Wow Studio – Cotton Candy Dreams flair
Um Wow Studio – Fortune-teller mask


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Um Wow Studio, Prima Marketing


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...