11/01/2017

Bookworm ATCs - 7 Dots Studio


Peaceful and artful start to the new year 2017! I know it's already 11th, but you still can wish a good start to the year, right? I've been sharing some Prima projects lately, but today I thought to share the first of my two monthly projects for 7 Dots Studio. This first project is connected to something that I looooove to do during the Holiday time and the second one takes us back a couple of years to the Christmas Eve, so let’s get started!


I’m probably not the only one who goes on saying “I should read more”. It seems that in the hectic everyday life I simply don’t have enough hours in the day or week to read as much I would love to. I love to get absorbed totally to the book and really be mesmerized by it. But during Holidays it’s a whole other story – all the hurrying is away and I can simply snuggle in a corner with a good book and some hot tea. These ATCs are an ode to that joy of being a bookworm, even if for a moment. 



The cards are made using the “Writer’s Block” collection. Base is a piece of patterned paper, then a bigger tag trimmed on top and a smaller tag for layering. I also added some stickers, some watercolor and a chipboard shape on top. The sayings are from the word sticker sheet. Those are really handy to spark ideas! If you are lacking an idea when starting a project, just take a look to the sticker sheet and I bet a couple of ideas pop into your head immediately! 

One of the cards already has a new home, but the rest of them are up for grabs, if you are interested! Please send me a mail if you want one. I’m always open to swaps as well, so don’t hesitate to mail!

Thank you for stopping by today! Ta ta for now!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 

Cotton Candy Dreams: Star Stencil 
Homegrown: Clear Stamps 


Materials: 7 Dots Studios, Prima Marketing, Ranger

4 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Fun sentiments! Hot tea, cozy blanket, cold day and a good book...that's my kinda day!

Jaana H-V said...

Tykkään!!

KiA said...

Olisin kiinnostunut vaihtamaan Line after line ja jos se ei oo vapaa, niin mikä vaan.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Heippa! Valitettavasti kaikki kortit meni jo. :/ Uusia tulossa :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...