02/10/2016

Soul search - Craft Stamper


Good Sunday! It's October and autumn is here. Today I want to share with you this card I made for the Craft Stamper magazine and that was published in the September 2016 issue

The leaf is stamper to a piece of watercolor cardstock. The background is colored with Prima watersoluble Oil Pastels and Mica powders. I chipped some mini pieces of the Prima crayons with a palette knife and sprinkled the Mica to the card. Then I misted some water to the cardstock, first from a great distance and then coming in closer. The water transformed the Mica and the flakes of the crayons into floating pools of color.

I really like how the card ended up! Hope you like it, too. And have a great start to the new week!


Materials: Carabelle Studio, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...