01/09/2016

Sibling love - Artists Live


Hi there and happy Thursday! This Monday it was my time to keep the Artists Live show and during that I made this pink page. There's a fun technique in the background in there and then some traditional layering and clustering on top. I was pleased I got to work with my favorites at the moment and share it with you! 


The topic of this page is my two girls. They are almost two years apart but enjoy each other's company so much! They get along superb 99% of the time, and the 1% - well that needs to be! 

If you were unable to attend this Monday, there's the recording of the show underneath! If I seem to be starting with a great haste, I had some technical problems and needed to restart my computer which caused me starting a bit late so I was in a hurry to get going!


Thank you for stopping by today! I've included the materials list from the announcement pots (link) below if you want to check some of the supplies out. 


Materials: 

White gesso
Epoxy sticker
Twine

White Sharpie


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Lollipop Box Club, We R Memory Keepers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...