31/08/2016

Blue porcelain roses card - Craft Stamper


As Craft Stamper magazine's October issue is about to hit the stores, I thought to blog a few cards from the past issues.Yesterday I shared a really simple one (link) and today it's time for more mixed media one. If you want to see sneaks of the new issue, check here (link) at Craft Stamper blog


This blue, almost canvas-like creation is from the August 2016 issue (link). It was made for the 3D challenge gallery, which this time was a selection of embellishments, most of which were very dimensional. There were resin flowers, a resin frame and lace in the kit, for example.

I chose a wooden base for the card as I knew it would hold under the weight of the embellishments and the mediums. I used gel medium as my adhesive but also played with Sculpture Medium, gesso, acrylic paints, mists and watercolors.

I'm so happy that you stopped by today! Thank you for your visit!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger


2 comments:

Pirkkis said...

Voi elämä miten kaunis ❤

Pirkkis said...

Voi elämä miten kaunis ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...