05/07/2016

Altered mixed media CDs - Artists Live


Hi there lovely visitors and readers! Next Monday is again my turn on Artists Live channel and I'm doing two altered CDs. The reason why I'm doing two instead of just one is that I was afraid to finish way too early with one! So I'm making a sweet one with flowers and another grungy one with metal. 

Both have similar elements and steps, but something different as well. The show takes place here (link) in Artists Live Ustream channel and the time is 8 pm CET or 2 pm EST. It's completely free, all you have to do is to be on the page I linked there and you can watch the show. Here's the link to Facebook's event page (link) from which you can easily see the time in your own time zone. That's 9 pm (21:00) for all you Finnish viewers!

Underneath you can see the materials I'm using during the show if you want to create alongside me. Hope you can join us! Have a lovely week!


Materials: 

CDs
Hot glue
Book page



Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Teippitarha, ScrapFX


3 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

These are beautiful, Riikka - fun idea! I was cleaning out a desk drawer the other day and found several of the old 3 inch square disks - that are absolutely no good - but thought they might be fun to alter.

enkulin käsityöt said...

Kauniit koristeet. Ihastuin noihin pieniin kasvoihin.

mamablitger said...

Fabulous idea... Just love what you created. What a lovely way to recycle old CD's...
Thank you for sharing your lovely art.
Hugs from Monica
Spain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...