18/06/2016

Fragile - A Flair for Buttons


Hello there and peaceful weekend everyone! Sorry for the few days of silence - I was caught up in work doing some extra long days after my trip to United Kingdom. More about that wonderful event later this weekend!

But today I'm sharing a page I did with a video to A Flair for Buttons. You can see the original post here (link) in the blog. The page is quite dark or even gloomy as it's about a hard subject. I don't want to explain too much, but the page worked as a head clearer to me as I needed to put down some thoughts and felt that this page must be done.


I went with almost monochromatic look using different shades of gray in my page. The flairs bring some warmth to the page, though, as I used a wood grain styled 2016 flair as well as creamy white "Tell your story" flair. I also taped a video while working on the page, so if you like to see how it was made, please see the video above.

Thank you for stopping by, wishing you a lovely day! 


Flair buttons used:

 Numbers and Letters Flair 1




Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...