03/04/2016

Leaf - Turtle Soup Magazine


It's Sunday already! Where does the time go? Hope you have had a nice weekend! Yesterday I shared first of my two pages for the new issue of the Turtle Soup Creative Magazine and today it's time for the other. You can see the whole magazine here in the Turtle Soup blog (link).

Whereas I used a darker color palette in the first page, I used the lighter one in this page. I also tried to break free of my traditional composition and created vertical lines using patterned paper and resisted the urge to put some more horizontals in. 


The picture in the page is of my daughter holding a leaf boat she had made. The first thing she did when I was coming to take her home from the kindergarten was to ask me to take a photo of the boat. "You can then scrapbook it", she stated. And so I did! 

Have a lovely start to the new week! See you tomorrow at Artists Live, maybe? 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, American Crafts, A Flair for Buttons, Sharpie


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...