02/04/2016

Cheers - Turtle Soup Magazine


Cheers and happy Saturday! The new Turtle Soup Creative Magazine is out and here's one of the two layouts I created for the issue. You can see the whole magazine here in the Turtle Soup blog (link). In there you can also find the inspirational collage Beth made for us. There was many lovely color schemes in there, but for this one I chose one of the darker ones.


The topic of the page is that juice I'm holding in the photo. Or more over, the topic is the power of advertising. There was a big(ish) launch campaign for these juices last summer and of course I just had to taste. It's very similar with several products during last year and seems to continue this year - an add makes me try out a product and then I'm hooked for a while! So I guess they really know what they are doing in those advertising agencies! 

I used acrylic paint and Pan Pastels in the background in here and then layered some stamping and doodling on top. I also tried to break a pattern a bit and instead of laying the title horizontal I adhered the letters vertical.

Have you noticed how adds effect your shopping? Thanks for stopping by!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Pan Pastels, A Flair for Buttons, American Crafts, Carabelle Studio, Teippitarha, Ranger, Sharpie


1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Riikka - beautiful page and design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...