04/03/2016

Portrait - 7 Dots Studio


Friday and almost weekend! Sharing my second project for 7 Dots Studio this month. I did a couple of layouts this time for my post. You can see that in the company blog, here (link). What connects the two pages are the photos in them. They are not taken by me but instead my girls. 


This page is of a self-portrait. My older daughter took that of herself through a mirror. It’s fun how you still can tell who it is even though her whole face is hidden behind the camera! Reminds me of self-portraits I used to take or photographers have taken from the dawn of cameras. 

This page I started by layering pieces of the “Sticky Notes” paper into the background. On top I then added some gesso with a palette knife and then mist through a stencil. There’s also strips of masking and washi tapes in the background.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the weekend!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Thoughts Keeper: 6x6 Pad 
Soulmates: Squares Mask 
Thoughts Keeper: Clear Stamps 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Teippitarha, A Flair for Buttons, My Mind's Eye, American Crafts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...