24/02/2016

Farm cards - Scrap FX


For my other project for Scrap FX this month I created a couple of cards. I used the images from the "Farm" transparency as my focal images and added chippies as embellishments. I colored the images from the reverse side using alcohol inks trying to get a painty, a bit hazy look.

 

I used Soft Gel to adhere the pieces of the transparency to pieces of kraft cardstock and embellished them with different chippies. But they seemed to lack something so I created a grungy background paper using a stamp and a stencil to get some extra to the pieces.

First I stamped the "Ruler" over and over again using brown ink. Then I took the "Words of Wisdom" stencil and misted black mist through it, also flipping the stencil occasionally, like stamping with it. Lastly I added a touch of watercolor on top and then cut the backgrounds out of the sheet.

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a lovely day!


Materials from Scrap FX:




Materials: Scrap FX, Ranger, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...