26/01/2016

#happy - A Flair for Buttons


What makes you really happy? As the title says, this page is about being happy. And the moment captured in the photo was really a happy one for me. It's me in the photo and the gentleman beside me is the violinist Olli Vänskä. I had just attended a show where he played and gave him an altered violin afterwards. I guess you can see how joyful I am just in the picture with me beaming!

The color scheme of the page came from the picture and the turquoise tint it has. I used a couple of acrylic paints to make the background just by spreading them there. Then I added some splashes to the background as well and added touches of stamping here and there. The white details are drawn with Sharpie.

The two flairs from the camera themed set fitted the page perfectly, the old camera and the "Love this" quote. I also added one flair from the "Lovely Words 4" set with the text "believe" in it. It reminds me about that I would have never believed to meet the band in person and also that it took a bit of belief to actually then meet them!

Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by!


Sets used:





Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, American Crafts, Sharpie, Teippitarha

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous page and I bet he loved your beautiful altered violin.

Val-Belle said...

How cool is that. I bet he was delighted with your gift to him. That is so special. Love the colours of this one and the flairs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...