06/01/2016

Happiness ATC - 7 Dots Studio


Hello! Here's my second project for 7 Dots Studio for January - a set of ATCs.

The theme in these is happiness. I used the lovely sayings from the Verano Azul collection as the focal point and layered some media and embellishments to the cards. I mixed and matched different collections in these.


The backgrounds are made using mist and Snowflake Paste. The cards have a lovely shimmer and subtle shine in real life and I added the crystals to heighten it.

Thank you for your visit! 


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing

3 comments:

Julie S said...

What yummy texture! These are gorgeous.

Vishva by Shravika Surana said...

These are awesome... could you pls share the stencil name you have used.. I love the background work

Unknown said...

Wow! Beautiful ATCs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...