01/09/2015

Hello sleepyhead - 7 Dots Studio


Another month has started! So that means a lot of DT works to be shared eventually - yay! Starting September with 7 Dots Studio creations for this month. I did two pages this time for my monthly post, one for each of my daughters. I’m pretty sure that in a few years they will cherish these layouts so much – not. But as they both depict something that is such an essential part of them I just wanted to document these photos.


The first page is about my older daughter. As the journaling starts – how do you know that she’s completely asleep? The answer is that her head is tilted back and if she happens to have a cap on, it’s over her eyes. The photo is taken in car but the same position applies also to her own bed. Ever since she was a baby, she’s had this habit to tilt her head back when sleeping.

I just love the reds in the Yuletide collection so I used that as my base and added elements from other collections, too. The background is done using Mica powders and then continued with stamping, stenciling and doodling.

Thank you for your visit today! Please come back tomorrow when I share my second page for 7 Dots Studio from my monthly post!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, KesiArt, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons, Sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...