02/09/2015

Goofball - 7 Dots Studio


Yesterday I shared a page about my older daughter done for 7 Dots Studio and today is the time to share the other. I mean of course I had to make a page about each of them! 


Like I said, this second page is about my younger one who’s such a goofball. She’s almost constantly performing and is the family clown in a way. I love her attitude towards life and the joy she has. 

I used the “Yuletide” collection in this page also as I fell in love with the bright, happy red it has! In the first one the stripes mimicked the shirt my girl has in the photo and in this second the fiery red depicts the personality of my younger one.

Like in the first page, I used some Mica in the background and then added gesso on top through a stencil to make a dimensional pattern. 

Thank you for your visit!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 

Soulmates – Clear Stamps 
Illumination – Clear Stamps 1 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Prima Marketing, American Crafts, Sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...