18/06/2015

The Two - Scrap FX


Yesterday I shared my first page with the new chipboard designs from Scrap FX and today it's time for the other. And this one is not Christmas-like at all, like I promised! 


The page is done about my two daughters. If you think the pictures look a bit official - they are. It's their first passport shots. I thought it would be fun to document those and also the anticipation they have for their first flight trip within Europe.

When I first saw the Scribble Roses, I knew I had to use them! I think those chippies are just so awesome! They'd make a great card as well, really easily. For this page I left the rose chippies in their own color but added the color underneath. I just used the little round inking tool to add a blob of color in there and then glued the chippie on top. Done in a minute!

I also used the "Wrought Iron" stamp and the "Fleur Motif" mask in the page, treating them both like stamps. To the mask I added first some Distress Ink and then sprayed gently with water and pressed the mask then to the paper getting the delicate shapes behind the photo clusters. The lace like patterns in the corner of the page are done with the stamp using the same procedure - first adding some Distress Ink and then misting a touch of water on top. I also added chipboard shapes to the corners, both colored white using gesso. A bird to the other corner and a heart to the other.

Thank you for your visit! Wishing you a pleasant day!


Materials from Scrap FX:



Materials: Scrap FX, Canvas Corp, Prima Marketing, American Crafts, Ranger, Tattered Angels, Epiphany Crafts, Teippitarha

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous. Beautiful way of showcasing the chippy... Sublime page:):)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Lizzy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...