12/03/2015

Treat - 7 Dots Studio


Good evening! How's your week been so far? This week has been quite a great one in Helsinki as the sun has been showing herself! The ever growing light really means that spring is coming! Yay! 


Today I'm posting a tutorial on 7 Dots Studio's blog. I thought hard what to show this time but in the end I took guide from my own writings. I’ve been doing a series of post about inspiration, as you may know and one of them was about being inspired by your own works. This piece was actually inspired by a previous one I did for 7 Dots Studios, called “Listen“. I used the same idea to sprinkle shapes across the page but this time I didn’t use a punch but the diecuts from “Illumination” collection.

I also made a video to show how I made the page, I hope you enjoy!


The page is about a treat of mine – red berries lassi. It’s so yummy and tasty! Every now and then I give myself a little gift and buy one at the end of the workday. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Friday tomorrow! 


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Messy Head: Love Letter
Messy Head: Die Cut Elements 6×12
Cold Country: 6×6 Pad



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, Design Memory Craft, Sodalicious, 3rd Eye, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...