01/02/2015

Art & Soul cards - Canvas Corp Brands


"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." - Thomas Merton

What do you do when you have a few extra minutes and want to create something? I usually make a few ATCs or then cards. Somehow scrapbooking layouts to me require more time even though I'm a fast scrapper, but all the other papercrafts make up a great though clearer!

I've shared these cards before at Canvas Corp's blog


To these two cards I used little scraps of patterned papers I had on my craft table. A great combination - to create something and to use those little pieces of paper into something useful! I just layered them randomly, mixing different patterns. I kept the color palette somewhat limited so that the end result wouldn't be too busy.

After creating the backgrounds I still needed the vocal points to the cards. The texts I cut from an art related Canvas Corp paper. The main elements, the hearts, I cut free hand from two patterned papers and glazed over with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze. To finish the cards I added a few stickers and some thread. The thread brings some extra texture and also softness to the cards.

Wishing you an artful day!


Materials from Canvas Corp Brands:



Materials: Canvas Corp, Tattered Angels, Sharpie, Design Memory Craft

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Very beautifully and brightly! Does very inspire))) Can we will exchange? It can to me ACT with inscription of Art & Soul)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...