13/12/2014

Smooch - Craft Stamper


Hugs and kisses! Hopefully you are having a wonderful weekend! Today I'm sharing this card I did for the current Craft Stamper challenge. The theme this time is "White Stamping" - so get your white inks, embossing powders or acrylic paint out!


I started by stamping the 3rd Eye snowflakes to a piece of white cardstock using embossing ink. I also stamped some circles using the eraser end of a pencil. Then I embossed all the images with white embossing powder. Then I added the blue colors using Gelatos - I doodled with different shades of blue here and there and then smeared and spread the colors using a baby wipe. Lastly I mounted the piece on to a piece of patterned paper and added the greeting. 

Thank you for your visit! Wishing you a peaceful weekend! 


Materials: 3rd Eye, Wow Embossing Powder, Tattered Angels, 7 Dots Studio, Design Memory Craft

2 comments:

  1. Todella kauniin värinen ja upea työ.
    Mukavaa viikonloppua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue with the greyish background, fab card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...