12/12/2014

XYZ Canvas - Craft Stamper


Lovely Friday everyone! I think I made this canvas about a year ago. Much has happened since then, not least that it was published in the May 2014 issue of Craft Stamper in my article titled "Easy as XYZ". And not so long ago I saw a piece inspired by this canvas in the Craft Stamper magazine. I was totally in awe - it's so cool that someone had liked my tutorial and was inspired by it! How awesome is that?!

The article and tutorial was to get use to those left over alphas. The background has Tattered Angels mists in it and I decorated the piece with blooms and a butterfly for the spring issue. The butterfly stamp is by 3rd Eye and I stamped it twice - first to a book page and second to a piece of vellum. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the weekend! 


Materials: Tattered Angels, Talens, Echo Park, 3rd Eye, Prima Marketing, American Crafts, Sizzix, Garn und Mehr


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...