06/12/2014

Learning - Scrap365 / CSI


Happy Birthday 97-year-old Finland! Today is Finland's Independence Day. The morning wasn't according to tradition as we had a small get together with Veera and Terhi, but during the evening we followed the tradition and watched the presidential reception. 

But back to the page I'm sharing today. It is done to a CSI / Scrap365 collaboration file and even though Scrap365 shut down, CSI blogged the challenge today. 


Here's the Case File in case you want to play along. And why wouldn't you! The soft scheme is really sweet but you can go bolder with the black if you want. And like always the Case has plenty of journaling ideas and the little details to get your creativity going.

I used the second Testimony to jump start my journaling and clicked to the Journal Jar. From there the suggestion: "How do you feel when something is unfinished?" jumped to my eyes and I journaled about that feeling and how I'm learning to live with unfinished projects. The journaling is written on a card that's tucked inside the vellum pocket under the photo.


From the Evidence part I used several different things. The jars I added through stamping and embossing to the background which also covers the "something powdery". Metal can be found from the staples as well as the little brad. With the twine I covered also two things - the string from the list and as I used it vertically it also covers the "hang something". There's also puffy stickers in there, one of which has the cursive lettering on it. And there's a few chalkboard items in there as well! 

What I really loved and love about the files is the multitude of ways you can use them! It's always funny to look through the Evidence and think all the little things you can add to the page!


Thank you for stopping by today! It's wonderful to see you here!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Canvas Corp, Prima Marketing, Carabelle Studio, Wow Embossing Powders


2 comments:

selena said...

j adore les couleurs!

Val-Belle said...

I am really battling with unfinished things at the moment. How awesome to see you back at CSI playing. I have missed you. I am so far behind everything at the moment and I haven't done this one. At the moment just trying to keep my head above water :) I love this layout and the colours are lovely as is the photo of you. I am so jealous that you get to play with Veera and Terhi. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...