08/11/2014

Just because... - Ihana


Sunny Saturday (at least I hope it's sunny)! Yesterday I blogged a layout I did for Ihana magazine and that was published in the issue 3/2014. Here's a card that was shown in the same article using the same technique but with less layers. The two golden strips of paint raise from the base with 3 D foam squares.

For the greeting or rather the text part I used three different stamps combined to make a statement or a paragraph. "Do what makes you happy - just because - my story". 

I hope you are doing things that make you happy this weekend! Enjoy your day and thank you for stopping by!


Materials: Talens, Prima Marketing, Cocoa Daisy, Scrapperin, Sakura

4 comments:

selena said...

tres jolie carte!

Val-Belle said...

That card makes such a statement. I love it. That slash of gold is just gorgeous. Lovely sentiment too.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Merci Selena!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you sweet Val <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...