03/11/2014

Always - 7 Dots Studio / GDT Sketchabilities


Hi there readers! Today I have a special layout for you. It's made with 7 Dots Studio supplies but for the newest Sketchabilities challenge as the 7DS team is guesting there! 


Here's my take on the sketch. I used blues and neutrals and even followed the sketch with the drips. First I made the background with several different mediums and then layered the patterned papers on top. I also used a tag, stickers and a chipboard flower from 7 Dots to embellish the layout.

My page is about my ear plugs, how they are always on when I move alone. The music playing from them depends on the mood. 


If you wish to see what kind of projects the rest of the team did please either visit 7 Dots Studio's blog here (link) or see the challenge post here (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great week!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Epiphany Crafts, Crafter's Workshop, Um Wow Studio, Design Memory Craft, Ranger, American Crafts

2 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Oh I love this layout Riikka and your take on the sketch. The colours are just lovely and perfectly suited for you and that photo is just gorgeous. <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Val <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...